Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Enjoy a day in the city with the best shops, museums, tasteful restaurants and cozy cafe's. If you prefer a day in the nature, within 15 minutes you will find yourself in a beautiful hilly landscape, perfect for a nice walking or cycling tour. When back at the hostel you can relax in the atmospheric bar or sit along the water on the terrace.
Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available!
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €1,97 per person per night.
*Please note: Breakfast is not included in the rate, but can be purchased for € 6.50
Stayokay Maastricht has got 200 beds divided over 2-/4-/6- bedded rooms. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds and a private bathroom and toilet. Upon arrival you will receive bed linen so you can make your own bed. A towel is not included but can be bought at the front office. Of course it is also possible to bring your own towels.
The hostel has a modern dining room, where you can enjoy a complimentary biological breakfast in the morning and a healthy 3 course buffet dinner at the end of the day. There is a cozy bar and a nice terrace along the water from where you have a beautiful view.
The stylish decorated hostel features facilities, such as a pool table, bicycle rental, barbecue area and more...
Check-in 03:00 - 12:00 a.m.
Check-out 07:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Breakfast and Wi-Fi are included.
In case of no show we will charge the full amount of the first night.
We accept payments by cash & credit card.
Stayokay is part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has several hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You'll find our hostels in the large cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Hostelling International members receive € 2,50 per person per night upon arrival.
- that group bookings (10 people or more) need to be booked via the group department.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- that we have a maximum of 7 nights
- that guests under 16 years need to be guided by their parents or legal guardian.
- that if you plan a visit with children younger than 13 years old, you are required to book a private room. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>