Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cost free cancellation is possible up to 4 weeks prior to arrival. The cancellation fee until 2 weeks before arrival
is 20% of the full amount, later cancellations are charged with 100% of the full amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Located just metres from the main station we would like to offer you an affordable and comfortable choice of accommodation.
You can stay in one of our beautifully and individually furnished Doubles or Dorms and enjoy the cosy atmosphere together with other Travellers and Backpackers from all over the world.
We love backpacking and we love nature and therefore do our very best to give you a homey & natural place where you can relax from the wild days on the road.
The team of the Hostel is there for you, we would like to help you with planning your Heidelberg stay and onward journey.
Everything we know and love about this town we are happy to share with you, so please feel free to ask us anything you would like to know.
We are looking very forward to your visit. CU Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>