Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Stone Obidos Hostel is located next Our Lord Jesus of the Stone Sanctuary, one of the most interesting Baroque buildings in Portugal. Just one hour driving from Lisbon, 40 minutes from Nazare and just 8 minutes from Caldas da Rainha. It is 15 minutes walk to Obidos Castel.
Our inspiration was the four elements of nature. Each room is a nature element. Air, Water, Fire and Earth. The suite is called Eden. We have two mixed dorms, each one with 4 beds, and 2 family/group rooms, one with up to 4 people and the other, up to 5 people. The suite has 4 beds with private bathroom. All rooms have a lecture light and lockers for each bed. We have a male and a female shower room. WiFi all house and AC all rooms.
Stone Obidos Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Please make sure you inform us about your arrival time, if not we will charge you 5€ per person per hour out of our check in time.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No breakfast but you can use our shared kitchen.
Free for child younger then 5 years of age.
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>