Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
its beautiful beaches and commercial centre, but tucked away in a calm quarter next to a fantastic lake and wooded park.
More like a home than a hostel, it offers shared or private rooms for two to four people with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities in a spacious five bedroom rustic converted country house.
Two large lounge areas and a dining room make up the heart of the hostel.
The hostel sleeps fifteen guests ensuring that there is always plenty of room to find a quiet corner to skype, watch a surf dvd or simply chill out.Wake up to a generous and tasty continental breakfast before hitting the waves or heading into town.
Take a board (6’0 – 8’0) recommended by our staff or hook up with our favourite local surf school to get a head start if you are learning.
Feel free to take advantage of the free bus, you can catch in front of the hostel or rent a bike to explore and visit some of the many attractions Biarritz has to offer.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Прокат велосипедов
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>