Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We have a beautiful mountain and city scenery from our rooftop. A new building with 4 types of bedrooms will satisfy your need. High-Speed free WIFI and smart TV (only for ensuite) will fulfil your need of connectivity. Because we understand that 'everything is connected'
Terms and Conditions:
1.Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
2.Check in from 14:00 PM, but if you arrive earlier and the bed is already available, we will be glad to let you check in.
3.Check out Before 12:00 NN, but feel free to leave your bags with us at no additional cost if your flight is later in the same day
4.Payment on Arrival: We accept cash payment/Credit card/Debit card upon check-in. An Rp.100,000 or USD 10 refundable deposit for each towel and room key is required
7.TEMMU Co-Living is a smoking-free hostel in all areas. Violations of these provisions will be fined in the amount of Rp. 200,000, - or USD 20
8.Age Restriction:under 10 years old in Bunkbed, but no age restriction in Ensuite
9.Reception working hours 8 am – 11 pm, please let us know your estimated time of arrival at our hostel. If you are arriving outside the reception hours, we will make separate arrangements to welcome you.
10.Room/bed will be reserved for you for 3 hours from the stated time of arrival, after which it will be released. Please inform us through phone, WA or email if there is any delay in your itinerary.
11. If you want to leave your bags over 24 hours, you will be charged extra Rp. 50,000,- / day Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>