Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the entire reservation is charged at confirmation . These 50% are non transferable and not refundable. The remaining is charged 30 days before arrival.
ant cancellation less that 30 days before previous date will be fully charged for the entire remaining amount
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Authentique,Design,confortable & Fun.....
Welcome to 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel and Bar.
3 Ducks is housed in a former 18th century coaching inn considered to be a historical monument and is protected by Les Batiments de France as such. Founded in 1987, the 3 ducks is the oldest private hostel in France. These almost 30 years serving millions of travellers around the world have earned the 3 ducks its international reputation for its lively and friendly atmosphere.
In April 2014, after two years of extensive work The 3 ducks has been rebuilt.
Thanks to the restoration of the external facade under the direction of the Vieux Paris building commission, and a complete renovation of the interior in collaboration with a renowned French architect and two graphic artists, the result is spectacular.
Today the 3 ducks today offers all amenities a traveller could expect including rooms with shower and toilet , hairdryer, wifi , safe, reading lamp with USB ports, and air conditioning, all in a uniquely decorated environment. With its magnificent outside terrace and exclusive services the 3 ducks hostel is likely the most comfortable and well designed hostel in Paris.
FREE maps of Paris
FREE safe box
FREE internet access
Any cancellation or changes to bookings have to be emailed to us at least 48 hours before the previous date of arrival otherwise the 1st night will be fully charged.
Please remember that Check-In is possible between 07:00 AM and 1:30AM (specify it on your reservation).
The rooms are not free until 02:00 PM on the day you check in.
Check-out time is at 11:00 AM.
As the Three Ducks has a licensed bar, the hostel is not accepting young's under 16 years old unless a direct agreement with the hostel management. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Второе, Крупные сети хостелов
Второе, Крупные сети хостелов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>