Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. From the moment you walk in, The Beehive is the kind of place where you'll feel at home. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting great advice; eating good food; drinking great wine and having a good night's sleep. Located conveniently just two blocks from Rome's central train station, Termini, you won't have to lug around town a heavy backpack or luggage. Our relaxed vibe and casually stylish atmosphere are perfect for unwinding after a day of exploration.
Owned and run by Linda and Steve, the American owners who packed up their apartment in Los Angeles and took a chance on a crazy idea. Along with their two cats and a Swiss Army knife, they moved to Rome to follow their dream of creating a unique and welcoming space where they could also share their local insider information to their guests about all the best Rome has to offer.
Whether you're traveling solo, with friends or family, or as a couple, The Beehive has a variety of room types to suit all needs and budgets: dorm beds (including several female-only dorms), private rooms with shared bathroom and private rooms with private bathrooms.
Our cafe serves organic & vegetarian breakfast daily (not included in the rate), communal dinners twice a week and we offer weekly cooking classes. Wine, beer, coffee and tea are available from our reception staff throughout the day. Guests have access to limited self-catering kitchen facilities with microwave, kettle, refrigerator, plates & glasses, but no stovetop or oven access. Relax in the small indoor lounge filled with personal photos, books, board games and a guitar or out in our courtyard garden with trees, plants and colorful murals.
NO 24-hour reception. Our reception closes at 22:00. If your flight arrives after 20:00 it's not likely you will reach us in time. We cannot accept late arrivals. Late arrivals will find a closed reception and will be charged the late cancellation/no show penalty.
NB: Cards may be checked for validity and pre-authorized to check for funds. Any cards found to be invalid or with inadequate funds to cover the reservation amount will result in reservation cancellation.
Cancellation / no-show policy:
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first two nights of your stay. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>