Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel 14 days or less before your check in date or are a 'No Show' - We will charge your credit/laser card a further 25% of your total booking.
If you cancel 15 days or more before your check in date we will charge your credit/laser card a further 15% of your total booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings cannot be made by a person under 18. Adult supervision required for youth groups. When checking in the leader of the group will be required to sign a form accepting responsibility for their party. If breakages or damages do occur during your stay at Centre you will be required to pay for these. Any monies due will be debited from your card. Groups are asked to be courteous to other guests using the Centre.
Special needs groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Benwiskin Centre, awarded the EU Flower Ecolabel Certification in July 2008 in recognition of their 'Green' approach to their services from the European Commission under the Tourist Accommodation category is one of the most ideally situated holiday hostels in North County Sligo. Set in the shadow of Benwiskin Mountain, part of the Ireland's Dartry Mountain range, with the Sligo coastline a short distance away, the Benwiskin Centre invites those looking for hostels in Sligo to come and experience the beauty of the North West of Ireland.
Why visit the Benwiskin Centre Hostel?
Are you looking for hostels in rural Sligo or self catering in Sligo, then look no further. The Benwiskin Centre is an ideal base for your family to explore the North West. The Benwiskin Centre is a 28 bed Hostel and Self Catering Accommodation Centre in a rural village called Ballintrillick, which is in North County Sligo.
We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy or the first night stay will be charged.
PLEASE NOTE: Check in time is AFTER 15:00 until 20:00 on the day of your arrival and check out time is at 11:00am on the day of your departure. Please call us in advance if you are arriving outside of office hours and inform a member of staff of your expected time of arrival (please arrive before 8pm).
The Benwiskin Centre offers high quality self-catering accommodation as follows:-
Accommodation for up to 28 - suitable for group bookings/workshops/family reunions
2 Double rooms - A double bed and a set of bunk beds (private)
3 Twin rooms - 2 single beds and a set of bunk beds (private)
1 Mixed Dorm room - 4 sets of bunk beds
En-suite facilities in all rooms
All bed linen is provided
Guest need to bring their own towels (towels available for hire at €1 each)
Travel cot available on request
All ground floor rooms
A fully equipped self-catering kitchen and dining room
Tea/coffee/sugar/salt/pepper/cooking oil provided
Common room with open fire, TV
Wash/dry laundry(service provided by staff during office hours Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
Barbeque area and garden
Herb garden for guests use
Bicycle hire service
Free Wi-Fi access for guests
Drying area for wet gear
Local tourist information available
Private lockable lockers
Free private parking
Open all year round
If you would like to hire the whole Centre for a group or workshop, please contact us on 071 9176721 for further details. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Посудомоечная машина
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>