Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 1 day before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel within 1 day before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
Additional Terms and Conditions
•Every guest must present valid, government-issued photo ID when checking in. Foreign nationals must have an EU Identity Card or passport. We have a strict policy: No ID, No Stay, with no exceptions.
•ALL guests must be 18 or over.
•Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building.
•Large common area with chairs/tables and bar to hangout ( T&C apply) •Free luggage storage and safety deposit boxes available for hire.
•Clean, crisp linen and if you need towels we have them for hire.
•CCTV in all common areas.
•Hire padlocks and adaptors available.
•We have a pub kitchen that serves amazing food daily from 11 am to 10 pm.
•As a guest you will get discount on Food/Drinks and our Brunch, which is available Monday-Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Enjoy a good night’s sleep in our always-crisp white linen and be ready explore in the morning – after a delicious continental breakfast to set you up on your way. Food is very important to The Birds, with a highly regarded menu of vegan and meat dishes served in the friendly, craft beer-focused pub below. It’s a menu that’s picked up lots of praise this year from food reviewers and bloggers. And with a 20% discount on food and drink for all residents, you can try all the London craft beers that are becoming world famous in the amazing décor inspired by local boy Alfred Hitchcock.
Also crucial is security, with is why we have installed the latest key card system that means that you won’t have any surprise visitors and you can come and go any time of the day or night. We also have lockers which you can use your own padlock or hire one. Also available are larger lockers (covered by CCTV) for rent at £2 a day, giving you the confidence to get out and enjoy London.
We offer 6 or 9 beds mixed dormitory rooms, whereas 1 room is female only dormitory.
Secure Lockers for rent, covered by 24/7 CCTV.
The Birds Hostel Policies and Conditions:
A £5 deposit is taken on arrival for the door access card for the building and your room. Deposit is returned on receipt on the card on check out.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00
Late check out (before 14:00) is £5
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment may be taken on booking, before arrival.
No children allowed.
Guests must be over 18 years old.
Guests must provide ID/Passport.
The maximum period of stay is of 6 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>