Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
This recently renovated, 19th century townhouse is run by a mixture of globetrotters and locals. It’s like a home away from home. Between the knowledge and experience of our Killarney natives and our multi-national Black Sheep team you will not be left short of ideas for what to see and do while in Killarney. Situated on a quiet street just one minute walk from Killarney National Park and one minute walk from Killarney town centre you don’t have far to go for outdoor activities, live entertainment or a lovely pint.
We’ll help you organise trips around Kerry such as boat trips on Killarney’s lakes, guided walks up the highest mountain in Ireland, bus tours around the famous Ring of Kerry and much more. Here you can also get in-depth advice on many walks, treks and cycles in Killarney and Kerry.
Inside our hostel we’ve got the fire on for you in the evening if it’s cold in our super-cosy living room complete with communal guitar, chess board, games, record player and book-share shelf. There’s a fully equipped and homely kitchen with free pasta for the hungry, budget traveller. Then sleep sound in the timber built, pod style beds with your own light, power point, locker space and privacy curtain.
NEW THIS YEAR. LOCALLY ROASTED COFFEE!!!. It's some of the best you'll get in Killarney.
Breakfast is included and consists of fruit, toast, tea, coffee, a selection of jams and spreads, yogurt and cereal and, if you’re lucky, eggs from or chickens.
If you prefer to take it easy you can just chill in the hammock with our ultra-cool hostel dog BOB! He is usually found pottering around our organic vegetable garden trying to figure out where he buried his bone.
Reception: 8am - 9pm.
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна Ireland
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>