Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings cancelled less than 30 days before arrival will be charged to security held credit card at 50% of total cost.
If cancelled less than14 days befor arrival
total balance of cost will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No price reduction or refunds for reduced guest numbers.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Please note latest check in time is 20:00 hrs.
LATER CHECK IN IS AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WISH TO ARRIVE LATER THAN 20.00 HOURS
The Brimar Guesthouse has been providing clean, bright, safe accommodation at competitive prices for over 20 years so I guess you could say we know what we are doing! We dont offer bath robes and slippers but we do offer a FREE first class continental breakfast, FREE Wi-Fi and FREE parking. Offering good accommodation and service at excellent rates is what we are good at but don't take our word for it... Just read our excellent reviews below to see why our customers return to us time and time again.
We offer fresh, modern single, double, twin and family rooms many with en-suite facilities. All rooms have remote control colour televisions.
There are two communal kitchens available for self-catering. Really close the guest house is a convenience store for any essentials that you might need. Hot drinks are free and available 24 Hours from our guest kitchens.
Several of our rooms are suitable for families and with some rooms it is possible to link them together with a kitchen and bathroom to form a private area for large families or groups of contractors or students.
We have another area with two large linked rooms capable of accommodating a family of four or five.
The Brimar Guesthouse is 10 minutes drive from central Southampton. Totton railway station is a 3 minute walk and Southampton docks are nearby. The M272 leading to the M27 motorway is 2 minutes drive. Southampton Airport is 15/20 minutes drive.
We have maintained a 2 Star AA rating for many years and take pride in our accommodation and service.
Check in is from 12:00 to 20:00 hours and at other times by special arrangement. Guests are asked to vacate their rooms before 11:00 hours on their day of departure.
The Brimar Guest House is owned and operated by Steadhurst Ltd, a British registered company which is VAT registered. The company operates a formal Health and Safety policy and has an equal opportunities policy for employment. The business is insured with Norwich Union.
‘Guests should be aware that some breakfast foods may contain ingredients that might cause allergic reactions’ Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Имеются детские кровати
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>