Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At The Chatbox Silom Hostel, while staying at the property, we provide free Wi-Fi, non-smoking room, linen and towel, daily cleaning service, personal reading light and socket, shampoo and shower gel, shared bathrooms with hot shower every floor, hair dryer, highly secured by a key card access system, personal locker and CCTVs. In order to ensure that you have the most comfort and safety during your stay with us. There are not only relaxed zones available on the 1st floor and 5th floor with TV and refrigerator but you also can enjoy city view on the rooftop.
Free Cancellation:7 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in : 2:00PM - 8:00PM
Check out Before 11:00AM
Reception working hours 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Payment on Arrival : Cash THB Only
Age Restriction:12yrs +
Additional charges may apply in case of any loss or damages of property during your stay.
We will change the bed sheet and towel every 3 days of your stay.
Room cleaning service will be provided during 11:00AM - 14:00PM daily (Air Con will be turned off automatically)
Visitors are allowed to be in the lobby areas on the first floor only.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damages to the guest's belongings. Please keep your valuable belongings with you. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>