Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Cottage Suvarnabhumi offers 102 rooms and 1 Aqua rooms in a two low rise building designed in tropical modern style. All rooms have their own balcony and 6 rooms have their own pool access. The swimming pool is situated in the heart of the land so most of the rooms have the view of the swimming pool and landscaped garden.
Our guiding principles are to provide all our customers with excellent products and services by using the most convenient, secure, and efficient way possible.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 14:00
2. Check out Time: before 12:00
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
'For package which include an airport transfer it is very important that you inform us of your arrival flight’s number and arrival time as the airport does not allow hotel staff to standby at the meeting point without guest’s flight detail.
Our airport representative will be standing by on 2nd floor of the airport in between gate number 3 and 4 inside the arrival hall next to AOT limousine counter service.”
"Furthermore, please take note that the hotel offer transfer service only from and to Suvarnabhumi international airport."
Package with airport transfer service please be inform that the transfer service eligible for number of maximum occupant in the reserved room only. Additional airport transfer charge would be incur for additional person exceeds the occupant limit Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обслуживание номеров (в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>