Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Downing Hostel is a small, friendly, social hostel. Located in the heart of Sydney, only minutes away from supermarkets, transport, nightlife, bars, pubs, parks & shopping malls. Offering loads of freebies, evening events & an awesome rooftop, we will be the perfect choice for your Sydney adventures!
If you’re travelling to meet other travellers, the Downing hostel is like a little family! We have a lovely rooftop that’s perfect for tanning, enjoying a meal or having some social drinks. [open everyday 8am to 10pm]
We are located a few minutes away from Museum and Town Hall Station (which takes you to Sydney International and Domestic Airport in under 15mins)
Also we are located a few minutes walk from the 333 Express bus that takes you directly to Bondi Beach and the 380 bus that takes you to Watsons Bay!
The Downing Hostel is walking distance to Hyde Park (2 mins), KoreaTown (1 min), World Square (2 mins), Westfield Tower (5 mins), ChinaTown (6 mins), Oxford Street (5 mins), Paddy’s Markets (9mins), Queen Victoria Building (4 mins) & Darling Harbour (8 mins) so you can see, we really are in the heart of the city. As we are in the middle if the city our hostel can be noisy in the evenings so please take this into consideration.
Some of the reasons why guests love the Downing Hostel is all the FREE offers:
FREE Tea, Coffee & sugar all day / all night
FREE use of hair dryers, straighteners & iron
FREE Towel hire
FREE Laundry & Dryer (bring your own soap or buy at reception for $2)
FREE Luggage storage before & after your stay
FREE Books exchange
FREE Sydney maps (ImFree maps also offer FREE walking tours!)
FREE Secure lockers (bring your own padlock)
FREE Use of our kitchen 24/7
Exclusive access to the rooftop!
It’s important to note that we are 3 floors and there is no elevator but we are more than happy to assist you with your luggage.
We offer air conditioning in the common area only plus fans in the room.
Our quiet times are from 11pm to 7am. Please respect other guests that may want to sleep during these hours.
Check in 1pm - Check out 10am
Reception open 8am - 10pm
Check in after 10pm is possible by calling us & we will welcome you in
Welcome to leave your luggage and use all our facilities while you wait / after you check out.
Please note that we are a youth/backpacker hostel, we have an age limit of 18 - 40 years old in dorm rooms. Private rooms you must be 18 years and older.
Passport or valid Australian issued ID is required for ALL International guests as well as a valid credit card.
We do accept drivers licenses for Australian Citizens.
We always try to keep friends in the same dorm but we can not guarantee it (a good excuse to make new friends!)
We have a 2 days Cancellation Policy.
We look forward to greeting you in Sydney and for you to join our friendly family! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>