Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are situated 5 minutes walk to the town centre and 3 minutes walk to the supermarket.
We are friendly, cozy hostel with lots of great stuff for our guests to enjoy! Take our bikes (free of charge) for a cycle around the lake, borrow some of our Frisbee golf discs and try them out at the Queenstown Garden’s course, or indulge in our FREE UNLIMITED Wi-Fi.
Our three fully-equipped kitchens have a great layout for cooking and meeting other guests and they are all stocked with free tea & coffee. We also have a BBQ grill, games, books, puzzles, a TV, & lots of DVDs.
All of our dorm rooms have personal lockers with built-in power points so you can charge your electronic gadgets in total security. We also have USB plugs next to each dorm bed as well as a reading light.
We can book all your buses, tours, & activities and our friendly staff are more than happy to give you advice and information about the local area and the rest of New Zealand. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>