Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
You can use your money in our bar, restaurant, tours, transportation, souvenirs, night tours, activities, or anything else we offer at the hostel.
The idea is to use your money to Explore Tulum by day and Party by night, instead of paying a fee just for the room or bed. Do not worry, we like to Party, but we also love to Sleep, that is why we have a night bar that is outside the hostel and away from the rooms.
This is not a Low Quality Hostel, that is not the reason why it is free. We just want to try a new concept, that is all the reason behind it.
There are 4 cool advantages we want to offer you:
1) You get your Money Back in consumption
2) You can cancel at any time after you arrive and get a Full Refund for the unused nights
3) You get Free Transportation to town and surrounding attractions in our own Shared Shuttle Service
4) We have Free Bikes available for you
Please see FAQ and details below:
1) HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR CONSUMPTION?
During your check in you will get a refund or the full price you paid (before taxes) as money that you can use for consumption in our bar, restaurant, transportation, tours, cigarettes, etc......... This is a new concept, similar to a Minimum Spend in a Club, but for the Hostel Industry.
2) HOW CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION IF THE PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU?
We understand we might not be able to please everybody and we strongly believe that no one should settle for place that does not make them completely happy, this is why we designed our HAPPY GUEST MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, and it works like this:
A) After you arrive, if you like the place, the vibe, the staff and you are completely happy, you can stay and get back the Full Amount you paid as money for spending in the hostel for food, drinks, tours, pub crawl party tours, souvenirs or anything else we decide to sell inside.
B) After you arrive, if at any point something happens that does not make you feel completely happy, you need to cancel and get a Full Refund of any unused nights plus we will help you find the right place for you and give you a Free Ride to your new destination.
3) HOW CAN YOU USE THE FREE SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION?
Taxis in Tulum charge around $100 pesos for rides within town, around $150 to $300 for rides to the Hotel Zone and close attractions like cenotes and lagoons. We have a 12 passenger vehicle that we use to offer Free Shared Transportation to town and surrounding areas. You just request the service in reception or through Whatsapp if you are outside the hostel. You can use this service to go to town, ADO bus station, nearby cenotes, etc..
4) WHAT KIND OF ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE
We have Private Rooms, Mixed Dorms and Female Dorms.
All of the Dorms have 10 beds (5 bunk beds) and have Air Conditioner All Day, WiFi and a Full Bathroom with Hot Shower.
All of the beds have a private lamp and power outlet and in some dorms the beds also have a privacy curtain.
All Private Rooms have a double bed and a single bunk bed, Air Conditioner, WiFi, Full Bathroom with Hot Shower and TV with Netflix
5) WHAT ARE THE COMMON AREAS OF THE HOSTEL?
There is a huge palapa with a stage for live music, 2 bars, a mid size pool next to one of the bar areas and a restaurant in the main palapa.
At the bar you will find all the basic cocktails (mojitos, margaritas, pinas coladas, etc...),plus Beer and Shots of course.
Pool bar will open from 10 AM to 10 PM. From Bar opens from 10 PM to 2 AM.
We also have Food Services inside the Hostel. World´s Kitchen has varied menu, including Mexican Food of course, but also a little bit of everything: Hamburgers, Pasta, Fries, etc.... It is open from 8:30 AM to 10 PM. Another Food Service available is Samurai Sushi and offers Sushi Rolls from 3 PM to 11 PM. We have free housekeeping cleaning services available from 10 AM to 5 PM.
6) HOW DOES THE CLEANING WORK?
We have free housekeeping cleaning services available from 10 AM to 5 PM. You can request cleaning in reception as many times as you need. Laundry Services May be Available for a cost depending on demand.
The FREE Hostel Inn Tulum Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Only Visa & MasterCard. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception Hours: 7 AM - 11 PM. After 11 PM, reception requests are handled by the Security Guard, available from 11 PM - 6 AM.
No Pets Allowed Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>