Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are located slightly outside the city centre in a relaxed, quiet residential neighbourhood away from all the chaos. We are just north of the Train station (2.5km), between the Dragon bus station (3.5km west) and city centre (3.5km east). Getting to the hostel is cheap and easy with public bus ($0.30), taxi ($2-3), free bicycle hire from us, or about a 4km walk to most things to see in the city.
We want you to feel at home here. Our place is a cosy wooden house with comfortable large beds including electrical outlets in every dorm bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a clothes washing machine free for use and big private bathrooms.
We have our large Chillout Terrace where you can have a drink, play music or games, meet new friends, spend time with other travelers our simply us! Beside the terrace we have an outdoor hot tub/jacuzzi and fire place where you can warm up on a cold Mongolian night with your new friends. We also have a cosy indoor chillout room with a fire place if the weather is not so great. We love to share our culture and experience with our guests and hope you can join us. We offer nice home cooked meals on request, and also offer motorbikes to rent for as much time as you need if you want to get away.
We know showing up in Ulaanbaatar after a long trip and trying to find your way around can be a stressful and confusing experience, which is why we offer a free pickup serivce from the Train station or Dragon bus station. Just email us your expected arrival time and travel info in advance or give us a call once you arrive.
For our more artistic travellers, we can offer free accommodation if you are willing to draw or paint around our hostel, please mention it to us when you arrive!
We also offer our weekly activites:
Wednesday - Evening river walk with campfire, music and free snacks
Thursday - Morning hike of a local mountain with coffee/tea and snacks on top
Friday - Mongolian BBQ at the fire pit, vegetarian options available on request
Saturday - City nightlife tour/pub crawl
Sunday - Movie night on the Terrace
Free things include:
Breakfast including coffee/tea
Train/Bus station pickup
Tours that can be discussed and arranged include:
Nomad family tour - 4-5 days
Extreme jeep tour with the Mongolia Nissan Patrol Club - 2-3 days
Gobi tour - Approximately 5 days
Chenggis Khan statue and Terelj National Park Motorbike tour - 1 day Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>