Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Motobike (semi-auto): 100,000VND/day (without gas)
Scooter: 120,000 VND/day (without gas)
You may easily reach Truc Lam Monastery (15 minutes walking), take the cable car to the center and the bus station. The taxi from the center cost around 70,000-100,000 VND. Taxi from the airport is 200,000VND (we can help you arrange a good taxi driver).
There are a few good restaurant next door with hot pot, BBQ and other Vietnamese food. You could also book to have lunch or dinner with us (50,000VND/person).
We have 3 wooden houses which have the view of the lake (Lonely Room, Boat House, Goo House), but it's 30 metres from shared bathrooms. Other rooms are on second floor (2 Dorms, 1 triple room, 1 single room with lake view and 1 single room without lake view), there's 2 bathrooms on second floor. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>