Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment in full is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Special conditions may be made based on special circumstances. There are no refunds issued for cancellations, no shows, or reductions in numbers after this time.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposits depend on the amount of people, reason for stay, duration of stay, and extra items required. Send us an email for more information.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are only available to groups that are interested in experiencing Krakow's nightlife and although we do not accept stag groups, we are available to small hen parties in the correct age range.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Opening in 2015, our party hostel (sponsored by Havana Club) has a cool colonial style decor to help you relax in between parties and sightseeing engulfed in the warm Caribbean vibe. Why only visit Krakow when you can visit Krakow while on a trip through tropical Cuba?
Please help support our super low rates for such a nice and modern hostel with your patronage at one or all of our bars. And thanks to our Havana Club sponsorship, we are able to offer great bar prices, with beers only 5 PLN (that's cheaper than anywhere in Krakow).
Included in your stay:
- Breakfast: coffee. tea, toast, meats, cheeses, cereal, milk, butter, jam, assorted vegetables
- 24 hour free coffee and tea
- Bed Linen
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reading lights available for free rent
- Padlocks avaialble for free rent
- Small fans avaialble for free rent
- Free WI-FI
We are located smack bang in the middle of the old town, right off Krakow’s famous market square (less than 100 meters) and 50 meters from the main party street (Szewska). There are hundreds of awesome bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafes, shops, and services within a very short walk from the hostel. Getting to the hostel is easy as pie as well, as it is just a 12 minute walk from the train/bus station or a short tram ride. To get the tram, after you get off the bus or train you have to walk through the shopping mall 'Galeria Krakowska'. Once you're outside look for tram's #2 #4 #20 and get off at 'Teatr Bagatela'. From there, it's a short 2 min walk up Szewska street, take your first right on Ul. Jagiellonska and look for either the Papitos, Teatro Cubano or Little Havana Party Hostel sign at the street number 10. Our hostel is situated above the two bars Papitos and Teatro Cubano and is the second door along after the entrance to Papitos. We are a short walk from all of Krakow’s most famous clubs including Shakers (30 seconds), Frantic (30 seconds), Prozak (5 minutes), and LOKAL (4 minutes).
We know one of the keys to a good stay is a friendly and helpful team. We have a mix of amazing locals and like minded travellers who know the city well and especially its nightlife to help guide you to whatever you might be looking for. If you ever have any issues, please ask a hostel team member and we will try our best to help solve it. Especially since we are continually looking for ways to improve as a hostel, your comments will only help us to help you and future guests have a great stay. Our staff will also help you pick the best tours and book them for you.
Recently renovated yet retaining some of the historical building elements, The Little Havana Party Hostel strives to keep everything spick and span.
With 24 hour reception, lockers, key cards, cameras in all public places, recorded monitoring, and the newest technology in fire safety, you can sleep rest assured you and your belongings are safe at The Little Havana Party Hostel.
- 3 BARS: Fully stocked Cuban styled bars in the building; 1 at the common room and 2 connected to the building with special access for hostel guests.
- PROJECTOR: 2 projectors, including a 4 meter projector downstairs at Teatro Cubano to feel like you are part of the most important matches!
- FOOSBALL: The only hostel with a professional foosball table - and it’s free with a ball deposit!
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped brand new kitchen and guest fridge/freezer.
- REAL MATTRESSES: These aren’t the ancient foam boards you will find at other hostels. Sleep comfortably on our brand new real thick mattresses.
- BEDDING: new duvets, new pillows, and bedding professionally cleaned
- OUTLETS: on every bed
- LOCKERS: under the bed and big enough to sleep in
- WI-FI: 6 hubs located around the hostel and 30 MBPS
- TOWELS: Rent a fresh towel!
- READING LIGHTS: We have ones that actually work!
- FREE PRINTING: Print up to 3 pages for free.
- FREE MAPS and GUIDES: Pick up your where2B Krakow Nightlife Guide at the reception.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE: Dont hassle with your washing our reception can take care of it for you.
- WALKING TOUR: Free walking tour pick up in the common room every day at 10:40am.
PUB CRAWL: 2 ways to pub crawl!
- Unlimited Crawl: For 49PLN get an hour of power of UNLIMITED BEER, HAVANA CLUB RUM, VODKA, GIN, SOFTS and entry to 4 of Krakow's best clubs, drinking games with crazy but still professional party guides and to top it off a free welcome shot at every club.
WARNING: We do not condone alcohol abuse and you are solely responsible for yourself and any destruction your drunk a** might cause.
FOOSBALL TOURNAMENT:Get partner up with a random guest and try your luck to become the champion and win a Havana Club Cuba Libre plus a free cultured crawl!
BEER PONG TOURNAMENT: Test out your skill in one of beer pong tournaments
KARAOKE NIGHT: Sing the night away or just embarrass yourself we won't judge you on our karaoke night
BOAT PARTY: Every Saturday night come and join us for the best party in town
MOVIE NIGHT:Sit back and relax with a few drinks and a movie before a wild night out
TRIVIA NIGHT: See how smart you really are team with some other travellers.
FLIP CUP: Try skill with a few games of flip cup
Every day we offer our guests on free or very cheap activates that range from going cliff diving and swimming in the lake to taking a stroll down to the Jewish Quarter and going to Schindler's factory. Below Is just a short list of some of the activates.
Daily free old town walking tours
Tour of Rynek Underground museum
Cliff diving and swimming at Zakrzówek lake.
Beers at The Food Truck Park
Climbing one of Krakow's famous Mounds
Schindler's Factory Tour.
Ice Hockey Games
TOURS: No trip to Krakow would be complete without a visit to the Auschwitz Memorial. Recently the museum has changed their policies and the number of available guided tours is extremely limited. To ensure that you are able to visit Auschwitz, contact us as soon as you know the dates you will stay to book your tour with us. Our staff will help you book all the most popular tours in Krakow including Auschwitz, The Wieliczka Salt Mine, and Krakow city tours, student discounts available.
We can also book the shooting range, paint balling, go-carting and bungee jumping!!
We do not accept stag groups of any kind, if you have already booked you need to cancel your booking . If you arrive and are a stag group as per our term you will be charged the full amount and not admitted to the hostel.
The Little Havana Party Hostel Policies and conditions.
Age Restriction: As a party hostel for young people who want to visit Krakow and have fun, we only accept people between 18 and 35. If you are outside of this age range we are able to cancel your reservation. We do not accept stag and hen groups.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Reception: 24 hours
Pet friendly- only in private rooms*
We do not accept stag groups of any kind, you have already booked you need to cancel your booking . If you arrive and are a stag group as per our term you will be charged the full amount and not admitted to the hostel. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Полотенца не включены
- Посудомоечная машина
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольный футбол
- Ночной клуб
Первое, Самые популярные Krakow
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>