Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are NOT close to subway station yet (new subway line will open just downstair in 2019), but we are superbly connected by over 30 bus routes to the city's hustling bustling attractions, and just a stone's throw from its renowned mountain & coastal charms. All buses stop right outside The Mahjong - we are just 15-20 mins from Tsim Sha Tsui & Mong Kok, and only 25-30 mins from Causeway Bay & Central. The Mahjong neighbourhood is a foodie's paradise and still a best kept secret amongst locals. So come stay with us, and experience Hong Kong as the locals do!
We have a large social lounge for you to meet people around the world. Custom built bunk beds that maximise privacy with personal light & electric sockets, keycard security locker, and privacy screen. Thick 6' hotel grade mattresses and fluffy pillows guarantee you a good night's rest. Designer touches around the hostel showcase Hong Kong heritage and culture. Friendly and knowledgable local staff are here ready to share our local experience with you.
The Mahjong is a Licensed Guesthouse (General) under Office of the Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна Hong Kong
Первое, Страна Hong Kong
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>