Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We have an incredible rooftop hangout with stunning 360 views of the old city and the great mosque.
Our staff is partly composed of artists and musicians and every night we organize outings, either to go to see an exhibition, to have a drink while listening to live music, or to go and eat tapas.
We will also introduce you to Tangier through our personal preferences for eating, drinking and relaxing.
The name Melting Pot refers directly to Tangier which, since the nineteenth century, has become the most cosmopolitan city in Morocco. Europeans of all horizons settled there for business or for its impertinence and its cultural freedom. Today there are still old Irish pubs, bakeries, streets, cafes and theaters that bear witness to this era. Subsequently, from the beginning of the 1920s, Tangier acquired the status of an international city. Painters (Matisse, Delacroix, Sorolla, etc.) but also writers (especially the Americans of the Beat Generation) lived here, marveled by the blue of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, the white buildings, the breeze of the bay, the buzz of cafes and the narrow paths of the Medina.
The Melting Pot hostel is also a bit like that: people coming from all over the world who often come back and decide to stay and settle in Tangier …
•In a typically Moroccan bicentennial house you will have at your disposal:
•A nice reception, with someone around 24 hrs a day to help you out.
•Free computers, free wi-fi and art from around the world everywhere.
•A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, lots of cooking space and food storage.
•A laidback rooftop where we get together for family meals, art nights and live music!
•Clean rooms with free lockers, free padlocks and bed linen.
•Amazing free walking tours with young, passionate, English/French/Spanish speaking guides who seriously know their stuff.
•We can help you to see the best of what our city offers, eat the best tapas, and see the sights other tourists don’t know about
•Every night there is something going on at the hostel: dinners, live music shows on the roof, nights out to the most underground bars in the city.
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>