Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Located in Strasbourg, 500 m from Strasbourg Cathedral. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 500 m from Strasbourg History Museum and around 600 m from St. Paul's Church. Strasbourg Christmas Market is 700 m from the hostel, while Jardin botanique de l'UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg is 700 m from the property.
Featuring a bar and shared lounge, Free WiFi is included.
The People Hostel - Strasbourg Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
A pre-authorization is requested to guarantee the reservation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card.
Taxes included (Tourist taxes of 0.55 â'¬ per person and per night will remain to be paid on site.)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Children under 18 cannot stay in dormitories, unless the dormitory is privatized for them.
All children must be accompanied by an adult Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Горячий душ
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>