Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
*** First, we want to assure you during these times and in response to the Covid-19 pandemic that we have are prioritizing cleanliness as well as the safety of our guests and staff. We have updated our cleaning protocols in accordance with local governmental policies so that we are continually operating in a safe manner. We have taken care of everything so that you can have fun in Prague with no worries. ***
To us, travelling is about so much more than seeing places, it's also about the people you meet and the memories you make. To make it easier to meet your fellow travellers, we organise daily activities. During your stay, this could include anything from going to see the sights, hitting up local festivals and concerts or simply catching up at one of our local neighbourhood bars. One of our favourite parts of the day is our nightly family dinners. Everyone comes together over delicious food to chat about their day and get ready for the evening. We keep quiet hours in the hostel from 10pm each night out of respect for our neighbours, and guests who need an early night. However, there is always a nighttime activity for everyone who's keen for a drink, dance or night out on the town.
Our helpful, international staff are ready to help you with everything from planning your day to showing you a taste of the local nightlife. Whether you want some recommendations, or simply want to chill out and unwind over a few beers or a bottle of wine, our staff is available for you 24/7. We’re seasoned travellers from all over the world who have found home in Prague. There’s nothing we like more than showing (and showing off!) our city to other travellers. We’re located on a quiet street 150m away from Charles Bridge. Our local neighbourhood is famous for its cafes, bars and restaurants…something that we make sure to take advantage of every day!
Since we renovated the hostel completely before moving in, we had the chance to design it to include as many comforts of home as possible. Each bed has a reading light, shelf, electrical outlet and privacy curtain with huge lockable storage underneath. Besides being brand-new, our beautiful bathrooms are separate and each have a toilet, sink and an (amazing!) shower. The kitchen is fully-equipped and well stocked with spices, oils and other basics. Our lounge has a comfy couch, Netflix, Wii and a wide range of books and board games for those lazy afternoons and nights. In short, it's a place that you can look forward to coming home to at the end of each day.
Please Note: The Roadhouse is a social hostel made for travellers who like getting involved and like meeting other guests. However, we are not a party hostel. If you are itching for afternoon beer pong sessions, strawpedos, or other such debauchery, our sister hostel The Madhouse Prague is a great choice for all your partying needs. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
Первое, Лучшая Оснащение
Первое, Страна Czech Republic
Второе, Континент Europe
Первое, Best solo hostel
Первое, Лучшая Соотношение цены и качества
Первое, Страна Czech Republic
Первое, Континент Europe
Первое, Самый маленький хостел в мире
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>