Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you do not show up on day of reservation, your card will be charged in full for the first night of the reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
- Free Salsa Classes
- Language Exchange (meet locals!)
- Karaoke Night
- Stand Up Comedy
- Open Mic
We are located in the upscale neighborhood of Laureles, a block from the local hotspots of La Setenta and La 33, where prices are affordable, the locals are plenty and the bar/club scene is vibrant. We also are less than 5 minutes walking from the Metro system, which can bring you virtually anywhere in the city.
Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will be more than happy to provide you with any information on tourist activities in Medellin and the surrounding areas as well as make bookings for tourist activities and airport pickups.
Decorated with a bohemian theme that pays tribute to South American and Colombian culture, our hostel boasts some of the best services in town. With 4 dorms (no larger than 8 beds each) and 3 privates, every room in our hostel has its own unique country theme, each hand painted by local art students.
In our rooms, we have the best bunks in Medellin, designed with privacy dividers, orthopedic mattresses, and a locker for storage under the bed. Most importantly, these beds are not the kind that squeak or move when you climb up, allowing you to sleep comfortably in peace and quiet. We also have six fully remodeled bathrooms, with 24-hour hot water and brand-new computer workstations.
Inside the hostel, travelers can relax and play Nintendo Wii on our 42-inch plasma screen T.V. equipped with cable television and a large selection of DVDs. For stunning views of the surrounding mountains, travelers can climb to the top of our castle-like terrace located on the roof of the building. If you are feeling social, you can kick it in our 'Paisa Bar' which serves both nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
Occasionally, local musicians have been known to play live music on our sundeck/stage, while travelers chill out on hammocks and listen to the grooves on the nearby balcony. We also have a huge kitchen, speedy laundry service, high-speed Internet access and free wifi. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна Colombia
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>