Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
ecotourism, friend, family
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
So what does The Yard mean?
In Thai ‘yard’ means relative – and once you’ve stayed with us, that’s exactly what you’ll be.
Get bonded with our staff and other travellers by exchanging your stories and experieces with us. We occasionally arrange some events and activities that make your stay in Bangkok more memorable.
We are eco hostel - Aiming to reduce human footprint, The Yard Hostel is constructed from shipping containers and other reused materials. We also try to consume less plastic by providing our guests with drinking glass bottles.
If you are looking for your home in Thailand. Please come to The Yard and be family.
Our yard provide
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- 24/7 check-in and out
- Bicycle (Free of charge)
- Free luggage storage up to 2 months.
- Big Green space. After long day, laid back in our yard.
- BBQ equipments for you when you want to BBQ party.
- And super comfortable bed and duvet
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Третье, Континент Asia
Первое, Страна Thailand
- Ограничение по возрасту
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Налоги, включенные в стоимость
- In case you come before check in time, you can take a nap in our living room or shower if you want.
2. Check out Time: before 12.00 PM. (noon)
- In case early check out, you can ask for the breakfast box to take away.
- After check out you can shower and hang out at our yard before leaving.
3. We have a night shift staff to check in 24 hours.
4. After you make a reservation we will send you the ebook about how to come to our hostel.
5. 300 Baht deposit for keycard and the bottle
- To reduce the plastic bottle you will get the vacuum bottle when you check in to refill the water we’ve provided and return to us when you check out.
6. Every booking is included breakfast (8 am - 10.30 am)
7. You can leave your luggage in our hostel for maximum 2 months without any charge.
8. Our bar will close at midnight
9. If you are smoker, please join our smoking club.
10. Children Policy:
-Minimum age of guests is 15 year(s).
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
11. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
12. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
Property require full pre payment to guarantee the booking.The hostel will require your cvv/cvc code of the valid credit card within 5 days of the booking. Failure to provide, your booking will not be accepted and deposit you paid online is non-refundable. If credit card is invalid, you may pay this by PayPal.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>