Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The building is located in San Salvario area, in the center of the city, few minutes walk from the Porta Nuova train station, the bus stop to Caselle airport and the metro station.
Moreover, this area is very well-served by public transport and just three blocks from the Valentino Park, the historical green area along the Po river.
There are 19 rooms (singles, doubles, one triple and dorms), all with a private bathroom, 200 m2 of common areas and a private backyard. So, at Tomato there's room to share ideas and experiences with the other guests in complete relax.
The Staff will help you to explore Turin, supporting you to choose among the museums and the cultural events and to find the restaurants, the clubs and the bars that satisfy your expectations.
Discover the city center walking, or rent some bikes from the bike sharing nearby!
Our breakfast is very simple and devoid of packaged products; there are recycling bins on every floor, dispenser for soap and shampoo/shower gel in each bathroom and a free water (still, sparkling and hot for free tea) supplier at the bar - instead of polluting plastic bottles.
Our concern for the environment has been officially recognized by the European Ecolabel, an environmental-friendliness certificate that requires the passing of many strict tests.
The atmosphere of Tomato Backpackers is informal: you can sit at the table in front of the bar and chat with other guests, or play guitar or ping pong.
We chose not to have television! If you want to enjoy some peacefulness, you can use the backyard and borrow a book from our well-provided bookshelves.
If you want to write home, remember that wi-fi is free and accessible in the whole structure; there is also an internet point (1 computer) you can always use for free.
In San Salvario area, you can eat almost any kind of food: from the ethnic restaurants to the most renowned ones, every kind of food is at hand.
Last but not least, don't miss the night life: local people come to this area to have fun and to share a night off with friends.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
Latest check-in time: 20 pm
Latest check-out time: 11 am
Credit Cards Accepted.
Breakfast Not Included.
Taxes (VAT) Included.
City taxes â'¬ 1,00 per person per night) are not included in the price. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Прокат велосипедов
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>