Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation is possible if made at least 45 days before the arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to complete of the reservation, a non-refundable deposit of 100 EUR should be made in order to guarantee the reservation. This deposit is then included in the final payment, which should be made before the group’s arrival, no less than 45 days before the arrival date.
Damage deposit of 150 EUR/per group should be paid in cash at the reception desk upon arrival. In case no damage is done, the damage deposit will be given back upon the group’s departure.
Breakfast is not included in the price. Breakfast costs 4 EUR/person/day and is of self-service continental type. It includes bread, cheese, salami, yoghurt, milk, cereal, jam, chocolate spread, orange and apple juice, tea and coffee. We can also arrange lunch/dinner in the restaurant nearby. If you need to arrange a transport somewhere or an airport shuttle, please let us know. We are happy to help you with it.
Additionally, please kindly note that in order to minimize the check-in/waiting time at the reception, it would be much appreciated if you could send us the list of the group members at least 1 week before your arrival. As required by the Slovenian law, the list should include the following details of each guest:
• First Name
• Date of Birth
• City of Birth and Country of Birth.
Minors should be accompanied by Adults.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Former bank transformed into unique urban getaway is featured among the Unusual & Unique hotels of the world.
Tresor offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.
All rooms can be opened via a card or a bracelet. Dormitory rooms have been rearranged into smaller vaults in order to provide more intimacy. Showers and toilets can be found on each wing of every floor.
Two lively common areas are the heart of Tresor. The high atrium area with a sky ceiling is at its most vibrant during daylight hours while the former bank vault in the basement comes into its own in the evening.
There is a bar/cafe service 7 days a week and a hairdresser on the weekdays for a competitive price. Guests and outsiders can use these services.
We offer a breakfast every day from 6am-2pm which costs from 2-5€/person/day, depening on the content. Just simply let us know upon check-in that you would like to have one the next morning.
A grocery shop is in the same building, while a restaurant serving local and international dishes is 50 metres away.
A local bus stop is 20 metres away. Ljubljana Bus and Train Stations are within 1 km. Ljubljana International Airport can be reached in 25 km from the Tresor Hostel. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>