Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Unless and otherwise agreed upon, a minimum of 50% of the remaining balance of your total reservation cost, after making the initial deposit at booking, could be charged to your credit card 30 days before your arrival. Here is our cancellation policy and cancellation fees:
If cancelled 0-30 days before arrival, 100% of the remaining cost of each bed cancelled.
If cancelled 31-45 days before arrival, 50% of the cost of each bed cancelled
If cancelled the at least 46 days before arrival, no cancellation fee will apply.
Note: if the group is staying for more than 5 days, the above percentages will only apply to the total cost of the first 5 nights.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order minimize the check-in/waiting time at the reception, it would be much appreciated if you could send us the list of the group members at least 1 week before your arrival. As required by the Slovenian law, the list should include the following details of each guest:
• First Name
• Date of Birth
• City of Birth and Country of Birth.
Additionally, please kindly note that a security deposit 100€ - 300€ euros, depending on the size of the group, should be made before check in. The exact amount of the deposit can be estimated by multiplying the number of group member by 5€. This deposit will be refunded on departure provided that no damage and/or disturbances have been caused by any of the group members during their stay.
Minors should be accompanied by Adults.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Former bank transformed into unique urban getaway is featured among the Unusual & Unique hotels of the world.
Tresor offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.
All rooms can be opened via a card or a bracelet. Dormitory rooms have been rearranged into smaller vaults in order to provide more intimacy. Enough showers and toilets can be found on every floor.
Two lively common areas are the heart of Tresor. The high atrium area with a sky ceiling is at its most vibrant during daylight hours while the former bank vault in the basement comes into its own in the evening.
There is a bar/cafe service 7 days a week and Beauty Salon on the weekdays for a competitive price. Guests and outsiders can use these services.
A grocery shop is in the same building, while a restaurant serving local and international dishes is 50 metres away.
A local bus stop is 20 metres away. Ljubljana Bus and Train Stations are within 1 km. Ljubljana International Airport can be reached in 25 km from the Tresor Hostel.
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Настольный футбол
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Для некурящих
- Налоги не включены
Check out: 11h
Reception opened: - 24h
Cancellation Policy: 2 days prior the arrival date. In case of later cancellation or no show, we will charge you for the costs of 1 night.
Credit Cards Accepted.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.27 EUR per person per night
Hostel is situated in pedestrian area, so there is no parking options around the hostel. Hostel has 3 floors with steps and small and narrow evelator. Not suitable for disabled in a wheelchairs. All bathrooms are shared, reception is open 24h/day, wi-fi is accessible all around the premises.
We accept Maestro, Mastercard, Visa and Activa credit cards.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>