Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
You will always be able to enjoy shopping, foods and sightseeing in our neighborhood. It’s only about 3-minute-walk from Subway Kamimaezu Sta. Also 10 min from Nagoya Sta., 3 min from Sakae Sta., and 4 min from Kanayama Sta. by subway.
There are English speaking staff available at the reception to help you out. Any travelers will find your stay comfortable, safe and fun with us! We have dormitory rooms, private rooms (1〜6 people) and Japanese-style rooms.
All the rooms provide you shared bathrooms, free WiFi and free coffee and black tea in the common space.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 22:00
Please contact us in advance if your arrival is later than 22:00.
Late-check-in is negotiable with extra charge.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 08:00 to 22:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 6 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 5 days before Arrival Date ：100％ of the whole stay
(3) on the day or No Show： 100％ of the whole stay
6. Age restriction: over 5 years old (6 year or older can stay)
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included.
10. Taxes included
11.There is no parking space in our property. Use coin parking lots nearby. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>