Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are located in the heart of St. Petersburg. Just a 7-minute walk from the train station and the nearest metro station. There is a huge shopping center with many shops and restaurants and cafes. Opposite there is a supermarket with everything you need. 50 m away is the wonderful Feodorovsky Church. The main attractions are the Hermitage, the Church on spilled Blood, Kazan Cathedral, you can walk on the famous Nevsky Prospekt is 5 minutes' walk away.
The Hostel is made in ecological style with lots of wood in the interior. The rooms comfortable beds with orthopedic mattresses, each guest individual power outlets and lighting, and fenced off by a curtain from prying eyes at any time. All lockers (for clothes, for suitcase and valuables) have locks, so guests cannot be afraid for the safety of their property. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils. In the living room a huge number of books, games and even a Sony PlayStation. Also, in this resort is home to a family of Australian possums. In truth lovely creation. Throughout high-speed Wi-Fi. Hotel managers will be happy to provide any assistance to all guests and try to make the stay comfortable.
Twin Cities Melbourne Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit cards.
Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Посудомоечная машина
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>