Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At Ubuntu you will find a comfortable accommodation conveniently located in the city center of Mutare. Big rooms, homemade food, a unique and natural inspired interior, free Wifi and a perfect equipped kitchen makes your stay like feeling at home
Come and enjoy our perfect sunsets, hikes, local artists and mountains.
A break? Relax with a Vumba coffee or a warm-fresh herb tea inside our comfortable sitting area or outside on our relaxing swing.
A nature adventure? We can take you on nature tours around the eastern highlands to hike to waterfalls, view stunning peaks and cool off in natural pools.
A cultural adventure? We offer tours to every corner of the country. Uncover tribes, Great Zimbabwe, local festivals, art, music and so much more!
Ubuntu Backpacker Eastern Highland Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>