Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of late cancellation (minimum 7 days prior arrival) first night will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Breakfast and other meals are available on request, and prepared by local traditional recipes, usually containing a lot of calories, ensuring extra energy to maximize your daily activities in the mountains.
For those who want more, we organize different jeep safari, rafting and hiking tours, where you can enjoy in breath taking landscapes and massif's unique topographic and geomorphologic features. Feel Durmitor's fresh breeze and maintain your physical and mental health with a little help of astonishing beauty of the nature it self.
For any kind of help or assistance openly refer to any member of our family, owning the guesthouse. We will be pleased to help!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment: Upon arrival by cash, only Euros accepted. Credit Cards not Accepted.
Taxes not included - Cost of Residence tax is 1 EUR per person per night.
Check in from 12.00 (flexible). If guests arrive between midnight and 1 pm, they are allowed to use common areas and stay at the hostel.
Check out before 12.00 (flexible).
Breakfast not included.
• FREE, clean bed linen
• FREE tea, coffee and RAKIJA!
• FREE luggage storage
• FREE WIFI
• Laundry service
• FREE hair dryer
• FREE iron/ironing board
• NO smoking inside
• Backyard for relaxing
• Terrace as common place Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>