Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Experienced staff ready upon request and question arranging transport, trips and tours all over Jordan with reasonable prices Meals served: breakfast from 6:30am 11:00am, lunch upon request either meal or in a takeaway box, and a very popular open buffet with good selection of Local Jordanian house food and Bedouin meals
All rooms are newly furnished with private bath, shower, central heating and van moreover, free Wi-Fi connection is available on the lobby and around.
Our sunset Bedouin terrace with very cozy atmosphere, Bedouin fire & local Bedouin music
2 ways free transport to and from ruins and bus stations in Wadi Mousa.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only (JOD, USD, EUR)
Check in from 06.00 till 00.00
Check out before 11.00
Early check in & late checkout are subject to availability
Breakfast not included
Luggage storage free
Curfew 12:00 midnight
Children policy: up to 5 years is free of charge and from 6 - 14 get 50% discount on meals. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>