Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In Hostal Valle Mistral you can enjoy the city of La Serena in a unique way. We take the Elqui Valley down to the city, so you will have its vibe and essence but with all the benefits and attractions of the city and the beach. We are located in the center of the city so you will have access to supermarkets, shopping areas, the best restaurants and bars, tourist attractions and all the culture of our region. The best of all is that we are steps away from the bus terminal which will make your arrival easier.
Our goal is to make you feel at home during your stay, that is why we have created spaces specially designed for you. We have two large gardens so you can enjoy a good book under the sun, socialize with other guests or just relax. Also, don't miss the incredible view of the sunsets and nights on our rooftop: 'Rooftop 4to Piso', where you will have an incredible 360° view of the city and be able to enjoy our bar with your friends.
In addition to sharing experiences with other travelers we have the best staff that will accompany you throughout your stay; do you need information about tours or our city? Just ask and we will do the rest for you.
Relax, Enjoy and Share a different experience in a unique place.
We offer different types of rooms because we know the travelers and their needs. We have private rooms (double, double and triple) and shared dorms with beds or bunk beds, but Hey! All our rooms are first class with comfortable spaces and comfortable beds, also have bathroom inside the room and breakfast service is on us.
We look forward to seeing you here!
✓ Private rooms with 32' TV.
✓ Need to connect? We have wifi in all our hostel!
✓ We help you with all the info you need for your tours.
✓ Rent-a-bike for our guests.
✓ Lockers for each guest in the dorms.
✓ Shared kitchen so you can make your lunch or dinner.
✓ Rooftop with an incredible view of the city.
✓ Do you have extra time to explore the city? Don't worry, we save your luggage for free.
Policies and conditions of Valle Mistral Hostel:
The reception is open every day from 07:30 to 0:00. If you plan to arrive after 0:00, please contact the establishment in advance. Use the information included in the reservation confirmation.
Check In from 14:00 hr., you can use Early Check In only if we have availability. Cost for Early Check In: 50% additional the first night.
Check Out before 12:00 hr.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours prior to arrival.
A last-minute canceled reservation or a No-Show without notification in accordance with our policy will result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the first night.
Payment on arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorize your card prior to arrival).
* Taxes not included. Chilean tourists must add 19% (I.V.A.) Foreign tourists who pay in dollars at hotels are exempt from the 19% (I.V.A.) tax. This benefit is only for foreigners who do not reside in Chile and is made effective by presenting the passport and the Tarjeta Única Migratoria (TUM) that credits them as tourists.
Sheets and towels included in private rooms.
Sheets included in shared dorms. Towels for rent. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>