Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In a few minutes a bus or train ride along the Bridge of Freedome will bring you to the heart of this, the worlds most beautiful water city.
The Guest House offers guests free-wifi, free parking and linen and towels included in the price. Also free parking and free deposit bags.
Rooms have a city and garden view and are all equipped with a spacious balcony. The shared bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hair dryer. All units will provide guests with a fridge.
Venice Park House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 22:00hs
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old years of age.
Child friendly (we allow child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room)
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>