Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment for no show for group bookings.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Around the corner, you will find restaurants, discount grocery stores, pharmacy, car rentals and more. Next, to the facility, you will find a bus stop that will take you downtown. In addition, we are close to some of the main tourist landmarks of the area such as the port of the town, the art museum of Hafnarborg and Sivertsen's house (Historical Museum), amongst other relevant places of the town. Furthermore, the city of Reykjavík is around 10 minutes by car, meanwhile, the Park Heiðmörk is 20 minutes by car from our facilities.
New modern boutique hostel with enclosed bunk beds. Our custom made bunk beds include curtains for your privacy and a light for reading. Fully equipped and big kitchen. In addition, we offer several common areas and amenities that will make the stay of the guests something to be remembered.
Vibrant Iceland Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Check in from 15:00 - 21:00. Check-in for pre-paid customers is from 15:00 until the next day, pre-paid customers may check in whenever after 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Last-min cut-off time is until 21:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This card might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 08:00 to 20:00
Non-smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Посудомоечная машина
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>