Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
There are twelve bedrooms and a sleeping loft with comfy beds and modern, clean sanitation facilities. The use of natural materials provides a rustic atmosphere. There is a meditation and yoga room, a beautiful dining room lounge and a lot of green and nature in the area, as well as on the property.
The Vlierhof Community is located at Kleverstrasse 115, in Kleve/Keeken, Germany, in the beautiful surroundings of the Rhineland area. The city of Nijmegen is nearby and easily accessible by public transport.
Throughout the year we have an interesting range of workshops and small events. you are welcome to come and visit us sit under the old walnut tree, or in the open field overlooking the storks nest.
Vlierhof Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
If the office is closed the guest can call the Phone number that is in the door.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Детская игровая площадка
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>