Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The recently refurbished property is home to a spacious rooftop furnished with umbrellas & deck chairs showcasing panoramic views of Bondi Beach, the coastline and its surrounds. The multi-story hostel offers a range of room types from private twin and double rooms to 4 and 6 share mixed dorms with a number of premium dorm options looking straight over Bondi Beach.
Wake Up! Bondi Beach plays host to a range of complimentary lifestyle activities such as rooftop yoga classes, personal training sessions and walking tours along the picturesque Bondi to Bronte coastline. For guests looking to try their hand at Australia’s most famous past time - free surfboard hire is also on offer. After a day of fitness and fun guests can unwind and mingle with a selection of weekly social events, from beach BBQs to wine & cheese nights and the not be missed; famous Aussie BBQ – every Friday night on the rooftop! For those wanting to venture further - the very best of Bondi’s vibrant nightlife lies right at their doorstep waiting to be explored.
Please note this is an OVER 18 hostel ONLY! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>