Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
YHA Franz Josef is perfectly located amidst the tranquil green rainforest surroundings of Westland Tai Poutini National Park and World Heritage area, yet only a short stroll to the heart of the village with its cafes, pubs and shopping.
Winner 2019 – Certificate of Excellence . 5GB Free WiFi for all guests.
Action and adventure are just around the corner with ice climbing, heli-hiking, kayaking, kiwi tours, glacier exploration, glow worm tracks, eco-tours, ski planes and skydiving all nearby.
After a day of exploration chill out and warm up in front of the cosy fireplace in the large lounge. Great meals can be prepared in the spacious, well equipped kitchen or on the sunny patio area barbecue.
Entertainment options include a separate TV lounge with free DVD rentals, book exchange, a variety of games and puzzles and a pool table!
Our ultra-clean, bright and modern accommodations range from the economical 10 bed dorm to deluxe ensuite private rooms. Family, twin and single rooms are also available.
Flowing almost to sea level into the dense rainforests of Westland National Park, the Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers are some of the most accessible in the world. Spend a day exploring with an experienced guide or take a helicopter flight with breathtaking views of the glaciers.
YHA New Zealand is a non-profit membership organisation with a passion for the environment. We are committed to operating in a sustainable manner; this commitment is reflected in our triple bottom line (social, environmental, economic) reporting. All our hostels recycle and limit energy consumption through a number of energy efficiency initiatives. Come stay with us and help make a difference.
Guests have 24 hour access to the hostel. Reception is open until 5:45pm during the winter, and 8:30pm during the summer. If you think you will be later than 8:30pm (5:45pm winter), please call us for information on late check in.
Bookings made on the same day as arrival must be made before 4pm.
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>