Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
For the foreseeable future, the following facilities will not likely be in operation at YHA Liverpool Albert Dock, although we’re working hard to open these safely as soon as we can:
Dorms are not currently available but we’re working hard to re-introduce them.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
Right at the heart of everything Liverpool has to offer, this backpackers’ hostel is just a stone’s throw away from the historic Albert Docks. Close to the city centre, this newly refurbished Youth Hostel in Liverpool is perfect if you’re looking for a cheap city break.
YHA Liverpool at a glance:
•Extended bar - perfect for relaxing with friends over a drink!
•Fully refurbished reception area with brand new furniture, lighting, flooring and decor
•Updated lounge and games room
•Enhanced CCTV security
FREE Wi-Fi is available for everyone!
Not far from the Tate and the International Slavery Museum, Maritime Museum and the famous Beatles Story, there is plenty to do in this city of culture. Don’t miss out on the ferry across the Mersey – the terminal is just a short walk away. Just minutes from city centre shopping, live music venues, clubs and bars, including the famous Cavern Club, YHA Liverpool is the perfect location for a budget weekend break.
YHA Liverpool Albert Dock is a quieter hostel, perfect for families. If you prefer your hostels a little bit more lively, why not try YHA Liverpool Central?
YHA Liverpool Albert Dock has an alcohol license therefore customers are not permitted to bring their own alcohol.
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
Please note that bookings for more than 14 nights cannot be accepted and will be cancelled. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Имеются детские кровати
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна England
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>