Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
For the foreseeable future, the following changes will not likely be in operation at YHA Liverpool Central. We are sorry for inconvenience this has caused, we're working hard to safely open all areas of our hostels as soon as we can.
Dorms are not currently available.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
Our Bar/Cafe area is open from 8am-10pm serving up a breakfast menu then later switching to our daytime menu. Here you can enjoy some of our food and a wide range of beverages from the bar during your stay.
Our Bar/Cafe area is open for our guests to freely use as recreational space as we have two large spaces full of seating, comfy couches and free to use WiFi including charging docks between tables (perfect for those wishing to use their laptops).
We have a luggage room available to use before you check in and after you check out if needed.
YHA Liverpool Central offers contemporary accommodation at budget friendly prices.
We have a range of different rooms, all of which are en-suite, and we have suites available to book for special occasions. There is also a cafe bar where you can grab a drink and a snack, or a meal after a day of sightseeing.
YHA Liverpool Central is a lively hostel with a fun atmosphere. If you prefer your hostels a little bit quieter, why not try YHA Liverpool Albert Dock?
YHA cannot accept bookings for 16 people or more. Any such bookings will be cancelled by YHA.
The maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive nights. Following any stay of 14 nights, guests may not stay in any YHA accommodation for at least seven nights.
The ID must match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. ID will also be required from all other adult guests. These IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in.
Please note discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or Hostelling International as part of this booking.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can hire them at the property or bring their own. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
Крупнейший хостел мира
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>