Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Stay right in the middle of this historic, vibrant and active university City. YHA Oxford is a modern purpose-built property next to the train station. Visit all the famous Oxford colleges, the Ashmolean Museum, or take a trip to Bleinheim Palace. Enjoy great food in our licensed restaurant or relax in our sunny garden with a latte and a cake from the caf bar.
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.* All guests over the age of 16 must show photo ID to stay with us. Guests from outside the EU will be required to show passports*
At YHA Oxford we strive to cater for everybody. We have three accessible bedrooms on the ground floor with accessible en-suite bathrooms.
Please note, this is a city centre location, next door to the main Oxford train station therefore there is the possibility of slight noise disruption.
We also have:
Step-free access into hostel
Accessible reception desk
Portable induction loop
Vibrating pillow alarm
Ground floor bedrooms
Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours before arrival will be charged in full for the reservation. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
- Игровая комната
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>