Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We would like to welcome you in our newly renovated international youth hotel whether you are old or young.
Since 2. April 2022 there are no obligate measures concerning Covid19 left.
â¢We recommend a mask & AHA rules (distance - hygiene - mask)
Please also consider the following information for your trip and for your stay with us in our house:
â¢ Arrival time: 08:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. Rooms are available at least 4.00 p.m.
â¢ Current opening times: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
â¢ Once you have checked in, you can access the hotel at any time
â¢ The elevator is available during opening hours.
We are located next to Munich downtown and the famous Theresienwies where the Octoberfest is taking place every year (only 10 minutes away). The central station (Hauptbahnhof) and the Karlsplatz (Stachus) with the adjoined pedestrian area is only a five minutes walk away. Public transport is also very close to our house and can take you to all important places of the city in a short time.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our house.
Your Team of the
YMCA Youth hotel Munich Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги Факса
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>