Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
All rooms are private with their own vanity area and there is a choice to suit your needs and budget -- from single rooms to quints. The 220 room facility has full air-conditioning, mini-fridges, telephones in every room, guest area kitchens, wireless Internet access, laundry rooms, a coffee bar in the lobby and so much more!
Located 2 blocks from Stadium SkyTrain Station, the YWCA Hotel is just a stroll away from Robson Street, the city's shopping mecca. Other nearby neighbourhoods worth exploring include Historic Gastown, Chinatown and trendy Yaletown. A 15 minute walk will take you to our Health + Fitness Centre where you can enjoy state-of-the-art facilities including an ozone pool.
All rates quoted here do NOT include our Room Taxes. These are due on arrival. Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted.
The YWCA Hotel is more than just a great place to stay. Revenue generated from the hotel supports YWCA community programs and services. So, when you stay with us you are directly supporting the many women, children and families who need our services every week. Thank you!! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Телефон с прямым набором номера
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>