Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
A social hostel that offers a beautiful garden environment just a short 1km from Siem Reap’s Pub Street. Set amongst the fauna you will find a large, well maintained, pool area which coupled with our awesome bar and restaurant is perfect for escaping the Siem Reap heat.
Each dorm features a boutique private bathroom and all have a garden and pool view. Our dedicated staff keep this hostel a safe and clean place to stay.
For those looking to enjoy all sides of this laid-back city; Yolo Hostel can provide transport to the temples and circus/bus tickets. We can also help our guests ‘let their hair down’ by taking them to our big sister bar. Yolo Bar is located on pub street and has consistently been known as the best party in town. We also have games available to play including; beer pong, pool volleyball and board games.
We opened our doors to backpackers in May 2018 and our hostel family is growing every day.
Free WiFi, comfy rooms, pool, bar and restaurant. What more could you want?
PS. Please be aware that some tuk-tuk drivers at bus stops and the airport will claim a hostel or hotel is closed. This is untrue and they are trying to get you to stop at another place for a commission.
We are open. See you soon. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Ночной клуб
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>