Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The chilled vibes oozing from the city resonates perfectly with Zostel Pushkar- the only hostel in India with a swimming pool! Located close to the lake around which Pushkar is built, Zostel manages to stay away from the hustle and offers a peaceful and relaxing stay.
If the explorer in you is calling out, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll hear it well. Every day in Zostel is happening, complete with doses of laughter and experiences. Chill out with the coolest set of people from around the world and travel without hassles.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, We take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously.
Also, if getting intoxicated is all youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our staff can help you plan and explore, Pushkar. A city in Rajasthan with its own charm,The holy city, filled with a plethora of temples, has a lot more to offer though. And ofcourse, there is the legendary Pushkar Fair, which is held every year in the month of November.
|Free Wifi, In House Cafe, Free Travel Assistance, Hot Showers| Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Забронировать обмен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>