- Our front desk is open from 8 AM till 2 AM. If you arrive earlier than 8 AM or later than 2 AM, please contact us through our email or Facebook Page ahead of time.
- We run group activities throughout each week. Solo travelers are welcomed.
- On every Monday, we will go to take meditation class in the meditation center at Wat Arun. We'll meet up at 4 PM at our common area.
- On every Friday, unless there is an unexpected situation, we go to watch live Thai boxing matches in the stadium. The seats are free. Please sign up at our front desk. The meet up time is 4 PM.
- On the 15th of each month, we will join the monks and Thai people from the local community to clean up the temple of Wat Arun together. We'll meet up at 6 PM at our common area. The temple is very beautiful at night without any tourist inside.
Jam Hostel Bangkok is situated in the historical Phra Nakhon area, a five minutes walk from Khao San road, nearby a Chao Phraya River pier and the airport shuttle bus station. Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and numerous temples and museums are all within walking distance.
Not only our rooms are comfy and clean, but our hostel is also designed to be functional to meet travelers necessary needs. You will find:
- all the rooms including private rooms and dorms have en-suite bathrooms with air conditioners and hot showers
- a common area with a well equipped kitchen and a terrace overlooking the canal that allows you to chill out with others
- free self-serviced breakfast
- a luggage room that you can store your bags before check in or after check out
- a self-serviced laundry room
- secure key card access to the hostel
- a rooftop bar that opens in the evening
- free WiFi with good signal throughout the hostel