WINNER - Most Popular Hostel in Galway City in - 2019 (Hostelworld.com).
Friendly, clean, safe and central with great facilities – and always great value for money (FREE internet and Wi-Fi enabled rooms, FREE Tea and Coffee all day, FREE safes by Reception with your own padlock).
We’re located right in the centre of Galway – but not in the noisiest part. All the action is around the corner – but it’s not outside our front door. We’re just 100 metres from Eyre Square and three minutes’ walk from the two main bus and train depots.
We have the best facilities by far of any hostel in Galway:
- We've a huge, newly re-fitted and fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and dining area, plus our great TV lounge with HD TV and a large selection of Irish interest movies and popular DVDs.
- We also have quieter, snug reading lounges with extensive libraries of travel books, books of Irish interest and other subjects.
- We provide complimentary self-service tea/coffee all day
- Free safes for valuables are located by Reception (just bring along your own padlock, or you can purchase one from Reception)
- Our self-service laundry room features coin laundry, ironing and other services, (with laundry detergent provided for free).
- We offer free internet (with PC terminals for guests) and free Wi-Fi
- Almost all rooms (incl. dorms) are en suite with own private bathroom, and there are extra bathroom facilities on each corridor.
Sleepzone is the best-located hostel for NUIG, cinemas and shopping, Black Box venue, Town Hall Theatre and most of Galway’s best attractions.
Not only are we a great base for Galway – but we’re also great base for the wider West of Ireland: our partners offer discounted tours to The Cliffs of Moher & Connemara. They go every morning with pick-up at our front door.
Our staff are a mix of local and backpacker staff and they can give you the best of local and touristic perspectives on what’s on in the city and what to do and where to go in the West of Ireland . Our staff have insider knowledge which they can customise to your requirements; whether you’re looking for a crazy pub or a cosy pub, some Irish music or theatre, a comedy show – or some historical or cultural information.
Come and see for yourselves why Sleepzone has been consistently voted one of Ireland and Europe's (and in 2013 the World's !) leading hostels for the last fifteen years.