K's House Takayama Oasis is only is minute walk from JR Takayama station or Takayama bus terminal, and 5 minutes walk from Takayama's 'Old Town'.. It is also within easy access of popular tourist destinations such as Shirakawago,Shin Hotaka and Kamikochi.
K's House Takayama Oasis offers a variety of private rooms and dormitory rooms as well as Japanese style rooms. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi access.
The hostel features an atmospheric zen-style lounge decorated with local 'Hida' furniture for your relaxation. While staying with us, guests may enjoy free access to our common lounge and fully equipped kitchen. The building is fully renovated in ZEN style which is kind of old fashion Japanese style with modern fine facilities.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 15:00pm - 20:00pm.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00am.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) or credit card (Visa, Master)
4. Cancellation Policy: K's House Takayama Oasis requires at least 72 hours cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival.
5. Age Restriction: Children aged 6 years or younger may not stay in dormitory room.
6. Reception Hour: 8:00am - 20:00pm.
7. No large group bookings:
(1) K's House Takayama Oasis does not accept large group (more than 7 people/2 rooms) bookings even if the bookings come from different persons/different booking site with the intention to form a group in the hostel.
(2) K's House Takayama Oasis has the right to cancel large group bookings.
8. Smoking is not allowed.
Takayama is not only beautiful, is also a base to enjoy great surroundings as below!
If your schedule is still flexible, we recommend spending 2 - 4 nights and enjoying this area to the full. Our hostel is suitable for multiple night stay (Good Location, Homey atmosphere, lounge/kitchen/dining space, Helpful & English speaking staff, Cleanness, private rooms with own bathroom and dorms with high privacy)
1 – Takayama itself (Old Town, Sake breweries, Morning Market)
2 – Alps, nature, Hiking (Kamikochi, Shinhotaka, Norikura)
3 - World heritage village (Shirakawa-go) or Hida folk village
4 - Onsen (Hirayu, Gero, Shinhotaka Onsen, Okuhida)
5 - 'less touristy' places (Osaka waterfalls, Furukawa and more)
6 – Skiing in winter season